With the revival of classic game console emulators in recent years, Android users have a plethora of options to choose from to relive their retro gaming experiences. But with so many options, it can be hard to decide which one is the best.
In this blog post, we will explore the best Game Boy Advance emulators for Android and what makes them the top choice. So if you’re looking for an easy and reliable way to experience your favorite GBA games, keep reading!
10 Best GBA Emulators for Android
We have compiled a list of the 10 best GBA emulators for Android.
- My Boy!: This emulator is known for its fast emulation speed and high compatibility with a wide range of games. It also has a variety of features, such as support for external controllers.
- John GBA: This lightweight emulator is easy to use and has a simple interface. It has options for customizable controls.
- RetroArch: This is a multi-platform emulator that includes support for GBA games, as well as a wide range of other systems. It has a large user community and is highly customizable, but may require more technical knowledge to set up and use.
- GBA.emu: This emulator has a high level of accuracy and supports features such as save states, and controller support. It also has a fast emulation speed and a user-friendly interface.
- ClassicBoy: In addition to GBA, this emulator supports a variety of other systems and has customizable touchscreen controls. It also has options for hardware controller support and saves state management.
- SuperGNES: This emulator has a clean interface and supports a variety of features, such as controller support. It also includes options for adjusting graphics and sound.
- GBAoid: This emulator has a simple interface and is easy to use. It also has support for save states and can be used with external controllers.
- GBC.emu: In addition to supporting GBA games, this emulator also has support for Game Boy Color games. It has a high level of accuracy and includes features such as save states.
- Higan GBA Emulator: This emulator has a high level of accuracy and supports features such as save states, and customizable controls. It also has support for multiple file formats.
- EmuBox: This emulator supports a variety of systems in addition to GBA, and has a user-friendly interface.
Overall, the best GBA emulator for Android is undoubtedly My Boy! It offers great performance, a vast library of supported games, and a wide range of features and customizations.
Its responsive user interface makes it very easy to use and its support for physical controllers makes it the best choice for playing classic GBA games on your Android device.